ESSENTIAL FROM THE CAPITAL TO THE CARIBE
Let´s MUV 2 Explore COLOMBIA
“Authentic and High-Quality Memorable Experiences in COLOMBIA”
! Vacation, Adventure, Wellness and Nature Tourism!
! OUR VALUE PROPOSITION!
We will start in BOGOTÁ, the Colombian capital, accompanied by a fun and charismatic tour guide. Our MOMENTS will be so unique and MEMORABLE that we will feel like true ‘ Bogotanos ‘. We will fly to “CARTAGENA DE INDIAS”, Historical Heritage of Humanity, to discover its colonial treasures traveling through the narrow streets of LA CIUDAD AMURALLADA (the Walled City), appreciate the architecture of its fortifications, fall in love with its balconies and enjoy its gastronomy and delicacies on the squares and atriums of their churches. We will go snorkeling to the CORAL REEFS and paddling in a CANOE around the ROSARIO ISLANDS’ MANGROVES, Then, we will be submerged in the Historical Heritage Culture of South America’s most ancient city, “SANTA MARTA”, where the Caribbean sea and the snow meet. We will walk along the TEYUNA PATH, a sacred trail that leads to the LOST CITY in the SIERRA NEVADA DE SANTA MARTA. We will live enigmatic and archeological experiences after sleeping in ECOHABS TAYRONA complemented by the KOGUI CAVALCADE to descend to the TAYRONA NATURAL PARK. Finally, we will get to enjoy an incredible experience combining the Colombian Capital and the exuberant Caribbean.
In MUVON TRAVEL, we support Communities protecting the areas naturals of Country, who are fighting for the preservation of these destinations, its natural jungle landscapes, and traditions, to engage in responsible and sustainable tourism. We have plenty of places that you can visit to enjoy the ESSENTIAL OF COLOMBIA.
All of this and more is waiting for you!
Do not miss what could be the experience of a lifetime.
DAY 1: ORIGIN – BOGOTÁ
STAGES: Bogota C.D
- We will meet at El Dorado International Airport
- Check-in at the Hotel.
DAY 2: CARTAGENA
- Welcome Breakfast at 7am in the hotel in Bogotá
- Transfer Hotel/Airport
- We will take a domestic flight to Cartagena in the morning
- Check-in at the hotel in Cartagena
- Lunch at a special restaurant in the walled city
- In the afternoon, we will ride an eco-bike for a tour around the walled city and Getsemani; this is, without doubt, one of the activities that you cannot miss if you are in Cartagena.
- Join our group of bikers to discover in the ecological and fun way possible the colorful streets and colonial houses of Cartagena’s historical center.
- On this 2-hour ride, we will go around the Ancient City’s main attractions, including town squares, parks, monuments, churches, and the Getsemaní neighborhood; if you haven’t been there before, you would probably want to return every day, it’s one of our favorite places in the city.
- Do not worry though, in the middle of it all we will have a refreshing stop to be hydrated and get back to pedaling. ! Remember, the world is happier and better on a bike!
DAY 3: CARTAGENA – ROSARIO AND SAN BERNARDO REEFS (Archipelago/Biodiversity)
STAGES: Rosario and San Bernardo Reefs
- Breakfast at the hotel
- We will take a ground transportation to move to the boat embarkation area, and we will take (50 min approx.)
- Trip to our beach resort by speedboat, which can hold since 20 to 50 people, to the Beach Resort located in Isla Grande, an island within the Rosario Islands Archipelago.
- The boat sets sail from la bodeguita dock.
- Departure Time: The passengers must be at the dock for registering at 8:00am. The boat sets sail between 8:45 am and 9:00am.
- We will spend the whole day in Isla Grande
- We will discover the spectacular marine life and gorgeous landscapes surrounding the Beach Resort.
- We can practice either, snorkeling to encounter a magical submarine world.
- Canoe rowing experience in a tour along the mangrove fringe that borders the islands, accompanied by an ecological guide.
- It is an excellent spot to swim and meditate.
- Then, we will have a buffet lunch.
- In the afternoon, we will have a relaxing SPA EXPERIENCE, treated with a relaxing massage surrounded by tropical vegetation and the sounds of the ocean.
- Buffet Dinner
- OPTIONAL: Luminous plankton and environmental conservation talk.
DAY 4: ROSARIO AND SAN BERNARDO REEFS (Archipelago/Biodiversity)
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Visit to the aquarium, experience a guided tour along natural pools with a great variety of submarine species (Groupers, Rays, Tortoises, etc. dolphin and shark shows); marine tunnel.
- Traditional lunch
- In the afternoon, we will return to Cartagena in Speedboat.
- Check-in at the Hotel early in the evening time.
- Romantic tour around the colonial streets of the walled city in a horse-drawn carriage, carriage also known as Victoria, Carroza or Calandria. A Carriage Ride through the streets of Cartagena is a ‘declaration of love’, since we will be entering to the fantastic universe of history, being seduced by the Caribbean Sea breeze and above all, living an unforgettable experience, additionally,
- OPTIONAL: and if desired, a soloist musician can play for us during the ride (Musician cost not included).
- We would take a tour around the most well-known touristic, architectural, cultural, patrimonial, gastronomic, historical, and entertaining places of the Walled City.
DAY 5: CARTAGENA- SANTA MARTA
STAGES: Cartagena & Santa Marta
- Breakfast at the Hotel in Cartagena.
- Private ground transportation from Cartagena to the Tayrona National Natural Park.
- On the way to the Tayrona, we will have a traditional lunch.
- A panoramic cultural guided tour about the history enclosed in America’s most beautiful bay around ‘el Rodadero’, Santa Marta, ‘Catedral Mayor’, ‘La Quinta De San Pedro De Alejandrino’ Where Simon Bolivar Past Away, ‘Museum of Gold’, Pibe Valderrama’s Monument, Tayrona Deity’s Monument, Lovers Park, Taganga fish men town’s panorama.
- Arrival to the Ecohabs Tayrona Hotel.
DAY 6: TAYRONA (Kogui Ancestral Park)
STAGES: Santa Marta – Tayrona (Kogui Ancestral Park)
The Tayrona National Natural Park is known for its terrestrial and marine biodiversity and is highly valued for its biology and archeology. Its gorgeous beaches and wild landscapes encourage all visitors to enjoy the tranquility of nature and the ecotourism of this paradisiac place. During the Hike, we will enjoy the beautiful green trails that the park has to offer, which will take us to its paradisiac beaches in the way to Cape San Juan Del Guía, where we will relax in its clear and serene waters.
- Early breakfast
- Leaving the Ecohabs Tayrona Hotel at 8:30am
- Taking a ride to the Tayrona Park’s main entrance and then to “Cañaveral” where we will find the ticket offices for accessing the park.
- At the first floor, we will walk for around (1.5Hr) (horseback optional) Going Past the Beautiful Arrecifes, Arenilla, And La Piscina Beaches to Get to Cape San Juan Del Guía, a spectacular beach with an imposing rocky landscape where we can take a refreshing bath. Lunch, we´ll have some free time to enjoy this wonderful place.
- After being at the beach for a while, we will meet to go back to Cañaveral (horseback optional), where a vehicle will be waiting to take us back to Ecohabs Hotel.
DAY 7: TAYRONA – BOGOTA
STAGES: Santa Marta & Bogotá
- Breakfast at the hotel early in the morning
- We will take off to Santa Marta´s airport on a private touristic bus.
- Lunch at the airport.
- Direct domestic flight to Bogotá.
- Transfer Airport/Hotel.
- Check-in at Bogotá´s Hotel
DAY 8: BOGOTÁ – ORIGIN (Return)
STAGES: Bogotá & Origin
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- We will take the specialized tourism transport to the International Airport in order to take the return flight.
- OPTIONAL: City Tour, if international flight schedule allows it!
End of the Program*