Route of the Flowers & El Capiro, Antioquia
ROUTE OF THE FLOWERS & EL CAPIRO | MUNICIPALITIES OF LA CEJA, LA UNIÓN AND SONSÓN, ANTIOQUIA
CULTURAL AND HERITAGE TOUR.
We will visit two of the main attractions of this region, a Paramo and a floriculture farm. In the paramo we will find Frailejones, plant species that only grow in the paramos between 3,000 and 4,800 meters above sea level in Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela. and literally work as a water factory.
PRIVATE TOUR ACTIVITIES
• Our guide will meet you at 7.00am in the lobby of the hotel to initiate our tour in private tourist buses/aerovans/cars.
• Panoramic tour to La Ceja. Typical breakfast on the road.
• Visit to the Sonsón Páramo, in which important species of fauna and flora abound; and this is precisely due to the relevance of the paramos and their frailejones. At its highest point, Sonsón Páramo can reach 3,350 m.s.n.m.
• We will go to a floriculture farm where we can witness the process of sowing, harvesting, harvesting and packing of beautiful species that will be exported.
• Transfer back to the hotel in Medellín on a panoramic tour vía Las Palmas.