Duration: 10 hours
This day-trip combines a visit to Medellín - the “City of Eternal Spring” – and the colonial village of Santa Fé de Antioquia. Start the day with a panoramic ride through Medellín. Get an insight into the history of Medellín by visiting the “Pueblito Paisa” and enjoy the perfect views of the city. Explore the famous Botero Plaza downtown with an exhibition of the Colombian artist Fernando Botero, whose sculptures have become a landmark of the city. Afterward, head north to the colonial town of Santa Fé de Antioquia which is located only a two-hour ride through scenic mountain landscapes of the Western Andean highlands from Medellín. The town was founded in 1541 on the Western bank of the Cauca River and became the first capital of Antioquia in 1584. It is declared a Cultural Heritage Village thanks to its colonial architecture with many historic churches, plazas, and monuments.
- Experience the colorful hustle and bustle of Medellín’s city center
- Tour the historic center and visit the famous Botero statues
- Enjoy a scenic ride through gorgeous landscapes of West Antioquia
- Visit one of the oldest colonial cities in Latin America
- Learn about the colonial past of Antioquia and Colombia
* Can be subject to change
- Travel Insurance
- Private Transport & pick up service at your hotel
- Bilingual attendance
- Coffee break
- Visit Botero Square and Pueblito Paisa
- Tour of the historic center of Santa Fé de Antioquia
- Traditional lunch *
* Dish of the day + lemonade
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.