Duration: 7 hours
For about an hour and a half, you will be enjoying the beautiful landscapes of the Sabana’s roads, until you reach Guatavita La Nueva, a picturesque town of colonial architecture located next to the Tominé dam. From there, you will continue your way to the sacred lagoon of Guatavita, where you can get to know the legend of El dorado with a native guide of this region.
- Bilingual Guide
- Private transportation
- Visit Guatavita Town and Guatavita 's chieftain lake.
- Entrance fees
- Travel or accident insurance
- Personal expenses
- Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
- Suggested hour: 9:00 am
- Be aware to the altitude (about 3000mt/9842 ft)
- 2 hours a long walk inside the reservation.
- Wear warm clothes
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Please wear sunscreen