Love, like Coffee, should be strong, hot, and daily!
In the historical and legendary center of Cartagena de Indias, also called El Coralito de Piedras, you can find a small neighborhood Getsemani, and there is a very special place, full of flavors, experiences, and unique tastings to enjoy, just sitting at this place with a cup of coffee. The name of this place is Café del Mural, and it is THE PLACE TO BE to enjoy the history and exotic of coffee, with extraordinary company: a traditional ice-cream, made in a copper bowl as the indigenous prepared it in a manual way. This changes the texture and flavor.
We invite you to enjoy this amazing and relaxing experience learning all about the fruit of coffee and the tradition of indigenous ice-cream, it is a journey through time with several tastings and a variety of coffee, as an ancient drink.
- Introduction to the world of coffee
- Introduction to the world of handicraft ice-cream
- Presentation of the coffee-making and ice-cream process
- Coffee tasting and Ice-cream tasting
- Travel or accident insurance
- Personal expenses
- Additional drinks
- Coffee offered for purchase
- Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
The price may vary depending on the number of people.