Duration: 10 hours
Carmen de Viboral, located in the Eastern Hills outside of Medellín, is known for its tradition of ceramic or pottery manufacturing. For generations the unique style of pottery work turned this economic sector into the most emblematic tradition of the region. Visit the local ceramic museum and learn about the history of pottery in Colombia. Experience a pottery workshop and make your own ceramic handicraft. Visit the ruins of a historical pottery manufacturing factory, the traditional family run factory, which shows how little the differences are between now and then.
Experience local traditions and enjoy a journey into the Eastern Highlands of Medellín.
- Enjoy the beautiful Eastern Highlands of Antioquia
- Visit the historical ceramic museum
- Experience a pottery workshop in Carmen de Viboral
- Visit a traditional family run pottery manufacture
* Can be subject to change
- Travel Insurance
- Private Transport & pick up service at your hotel
- Bilingual attendance
- Pottery workshop in Carmen de Viboral
- Entrance pottery museum
- Traditional lunch *
- Coffee break
* Dish of the day + lemonade
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.
Bilingual guide: 5 USD
Trilingual guide: 8 USD