Duration: 2 days/ 1 night
In Medellín the Coffee region starts just outside of the city with green valleys, mountains, rivers and idyllic villages. This 2-day tour takes you into the Southwest of Antioquia – a fertile region with small traditional villages where time seems to stand still. Enjoy the unique atmosphere of the lush green highlands full of exotic fruits and coffee plantations. Learn more about coffee production from the coffee plant to your cup. Participate processing the coffee beans and roast your own coffee. Enjoy privacy at the luxury Boutique Hotel “La Sierra” surrounded by coffee plantations.
- Travel Insurance
- Private Transport & pick up service at your hotel
- Bilingual attendance
- Coffee-Tour “from the plant to your cup!”
- Meals (1 x breakfast, 2 x lunch, 1x dinner)
- Juices, water, coffee (at the coffee farm & the finca hotel)
- Learn more about coffee growing and processing
- Enjoy delicious food and a private chef at your accommodation
- Experience an exclusive visit of a traditional Colombian coffee farm
- Relax at Antioquia’s only Coffee Hacienda Boutique Hotel surrounded by coffee plantations
Day 1: Colombian Coffee Culture exclusively for you (L, D)
Experience the traditional coffee culture on a typical Colombian farm. On less than three hectares a local farmer and his family produce their own coffee brand and give us the unique opportunity to observe the whole coffee processing from the plant to the cup. Before lunch you stroll through the coffee fields learning more about growing and collecting the coffee beans. After a traditional countryside lunch, you get an insight about the best way to prepare the coffee. Afterward you travel to a comfortable coffee Hacienda located in the surroundings of Fredonia where you spend the night.
Day 2: Privacy and comfort at Antioquia’s only Boutique Coffee Hacienda (B, L)
After a delicious breakfast you can either enjoy the comfortable facilities of the boutique hotel and the perfect designed areas, explore the coffee plantations and fruit trees cultivated in the park area around the Hacienda or just enjoy some leisure time in the hammocks. Your guide invites you to a hike around the Hacienda. Later on, at afternoons hours travel back to the city of Medellín.
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Price in dollars "USD" and, accommodation is a mid-range hotels. The price may vary depending on the number of people.
Bilingual guide: 10 USD
Trilingual guide: 15 USD