Duration: 10 hours
Experience the traditional coffee culture on a typical Colombian farm. On less than three hectares a local farmer and his family produce their own coffee brand and give us the unique opportunity to observe the whole coffee processing from the plant to the cup. Before lunch you stroll through the coffee fields learning more about growing and collecting the coffee beans. After a traditional countryside lunch, you get an insight about the best way to prepare the coffee.
- Enjoy a scenic ride through unique landscapes
- Get to know the typical daily life of Colombian coffee farmers
- Experience the Colombian peasant culture
- Visit a traditional Colombian coffee farm
- Learn more about coffee growing and processing
- Enjoy delicious typical Colombian food
* Can be subject to change
- Travel Insurance
- Private Transport & pick up service at your hotel
- Bilingual attendance
- Traditional lunch *
- Juices, water, coffee
* Dish of the day + lemonade
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.