Duration: 10 hours
On this tour, we immerse into the idyllic world of Antioquia's coffee-growing region and visit the lovely village of Jericó. Its town center with its 16 chapels is considered to be one of the most beautiful in Antioquia and is listed as a Cultural Heritage Village. Jericó is also famous for its handicrafts and the manufacture of small leather goods. Take a tour around Jericó including the historic center with its traditional facades and the local “carriel” workshops. These Colombian leather accessories are handmade in Jericó and the perfect gift for friends and family. Afterward, walk through the Botanical Garden up to the Cristo Rey monument to enjoy the magnificent view of the town and the surrounding mountains, valleys, and rivers.
- Discover one of the most beautiful villages of Colombia's coffee region
- Experience the unique Colombian coffee culture
- Discover the beauty of the mountain village Jericó
- Visit the traditional handicraft factories in the historic center of Jericó
- Enjoy a scenic ride through stunning landscapes with breathtaking views of the “Cerro Tusa” and “Cerro Bravo” peaks
- Tour of the historic center in Jericó
* Can be subject to change
- Travel insurance
- Private Transport + Pick-up service at the hotel
- Bilingual attendance
- Coffee break
- Traditional lunch *
- Tour of the village in Jericó
* Dish of the day + lemonade
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
The price may vary depending on the number of people.