Duration: 10 hours
The Piedra del Peñol is one of the most spectacular destinations in the surrounding area of Medellín. The 200-meter- high monolith can be climbed with a staircase of 740 steps. Enjoy breathtaking views over the stunning surroundings full of green mountains and blue lakes. The village of Guatapé is famous for its church and its beautiful, colorful paintings that decorate the houses of the village.
On this day trip, we will take you on a scenic drive through the Eastern Highlands of Antioquia. You can climb the Piedra del Peñol, enjoy a delicious typical Colombian lunch on the waterfront of the Guatapé reservoir, explore the lake on a boat ride, and take time to stroll and relax.
- Climb the Piedra del Peñol and enjoy breathtaking views
- Explore the lake on a boat ride
- Scenic drive through the Eastern highlands of Antioquia
- Enjoy the laid-back village lifestyle and a stroll along the charming waterfront of the Guatapé reservoir
* Can be subject to change
- Private transportation incl. pick-up service
- Bilingual attendance
- Entrance fee to the Piedra del Peñol
- Boat ride on the lake (only for the Private Transport Option)
- Traditional lunch *
* Dish of the day + lemonade
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
The price may vary depending on the number of people.