Duration: 10 hours
This tour combines the rich history of Medellín with outdoor activities in the fascinating landscape of the mountains of the Eastern Andes. Visit the famous Hacienda Nápoles in the tropical lowlands of the Magdalena Medio. This place was the residence of the famous drug trafficker Pablo Escobar. Nowadays it is one of the biggest amusement parks in the country.
Delve into the bizarre world of Hacienda Nápoles. Besides the fun at the theme park, you have the opportunity to discover the remains of Escobar’s eccentric life. Hacienda Nápoles is one of the biggest amusement parks in the country and holds the largest collection of hippos outside of Africa.
- Visit the famous Hacienda Nápoles – Pablo Escobar’s former residence
- Explore the Escobar museum
- Experience the most popular amusement park in Colombia
* Can be subject to change
- Private transportation incl. pick-up service
- Travel insurance
- Bilingual attendance
- Entrance fees to Hacienda Nápoles (Basic Entrance)
- Traditional lunch *
- Water & snack
* Dish of the day + lemonade
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.
Bilingual guide: 5 USD
Trilingual guide: 8 USD