Duration: 10 hours
The Southwest of Antioquia is one of Colombia's major coffee-growing regions. Here you find the charming village of Jardín, nestled into Andean hills with coffee and banana plantations, and the nature reserve “La Cuchilla” with its cloud forests and diverse flora and fauna sets the background for impressive scenery. Jardín is famous for its colorful houses and balconies and the area around the well-known park has been declared a Cultural Heritage Village.
Enjoy a scenic ride through the lush green mountains into the coffee-growing region of Antioquia's Southwest. Observe the brightly painted “Chivas” (the traditional public buses of the region) at the square in the small town of Andes on the way to Jardín. The village tour starts at the museum Clara Rojas, where the history of the region comes to life. After tasting the award-winning sweets of Doña Mariela a traditional cable car takes you to the other side of the valley and you enjoy a nice walk back to the village center.
- Discover the beauty of the mountain village Jardín
- Enjoy scenic rides through stunning landscapes with breathtaking views
- Guided tour around the historic center of Jardín
- Enjoy the famous sweets at Doña Mariela's sweet shop
- See the unique colorful painted “Chivas” in Andes
* Can be subject to change
- Travel insurance
- Private Transport + Pick-up service at the hotel
- Bilingual attendance
- Coffee break
- Traditional lunch *
- Tour of the village in Jardin
* Dish of the day + lemonade
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
The price may vary depending on the number of people.