Duration: 4 hours
Enjoy a cooking class and lunch at a community based social transformation project, training low income Colombians to cook and sell healthy food from around the globe, at affordable prices using local products. A Canadian chef set up this unique food project several years ago and all funds generated through your visit are reinvested in the community project, subsidizing the training, materials and equipment for low-income project participants, and maintenance for the training center. Prepare a dish together with people from the local neighborhood and experience an authentic cultural-culinary Medellín moment.
- Learn to prepare typical ingredients of the region
- Experience private classes with your own chef
- Support a local NGO to improve life quality of a local community
* Can be subject to change
- Travel insurance
- Bilingual attendance
- Private cooking class & lunch
- Private transport & pick up service at your hotel
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.