Duration: 4 hours
The city of Medellín offers a great variety of urban art due to the city’s transformation over the last 20 years. Nowadays, the city is so full of countless street art expressions, that the local authorities declared urban art a cultural landmark of Medellín.
Graffiti is not only about strong artistic and cultural elements; it is a way of political expression. See the graffiti of Comuna 13 guided by some of the local artists themselves. This tour gives you an insight into the history and daily life in this area and the importance of street art for social communication and identity.
- Get to know the urban artists of Medellín’s Comuna 13
- Understand the graffiti's artistic, cultural and political context in Medellín
- Learn about the different graffiti styles and interact with the local artists
- Your involvement is an active support of art projects in one the poorest parts of the city
* Can be subject to change
- Travel insurance
- Bilingual attendance
- Coffee break
- Graffiti-Tour through Comuna 13
- Private transport & pick up service at your hotel *
* Only if booking with private transport (TP)
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.