Duration: 4 hours
20 years ago, Medellín was one of the most dangerous cities in the world. Back in the early 90s, when the hunt for Pablo Escobar took place, the head of Medellín's drug cartel was at his peak. Thus the reign of “El Patrón” came to its end. Until the turn of the millennium, the struggle over Escobar's successor continued, but in 2002 Medellín began to change. Local politicians started to invest heavily in infrastructure and public education. Today the “City of Eternal Spring” is one of the most innovative metropolises in the world.
Join us on an exciting tour through the history and present of Medellín and learn more about the transformation of this fascinating metropolis.
- Learn more about the city's transformation while using the innovative transport-system in the poorer neighbourhoods
- Explore Medellín’s newest invention: the escalators of Comuna 13
- Experience how people of Medellín think about the history of the city
* Can be subject to change
- Travel insurance
- Pick-up service at the hotel
- Bilingual attendance
- Private & public transport
- Coffee break
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.