Duration: 4 hours
Horseback riding is a big thing in Colombia. Most Colombians learn how to ride a horse when they are children as horses represent a cultural tradition of Colombia. But only a few people know that there is a special kind of equitation called “chalanería” which is the Colombian style. Get to know more about the history of horseback riding in Colombia and learn some moves in a traditional equitation school with a professional instructor.
- Get to know the Colombian way of riding a horse
- Enjoy a private class in a traditional equitation school
- Learn more about the history of horses in Colombia
* Can be subject to change
- Travel insurance
- Bilingual attendance
- Private transport & pick up service at your hotel
- Private equitation class (Indoor)
- Water & snack
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
The price may vary depending on the number of people.