Duration: 4 hours
As Medellín is the second largest city of Colombia and the capital of the economically important Antioquia state it has also an important cultural role throughout the country. Start the tour with a visit of the unique Museum of Antioquia at the Botero Square in downtown Medellin. Afterwards explore the new Modern Art Museum of Medellín – MAMM and its new innovative architecture. Professional guides of both museums will take you around and explain details of the on-going exhibitions. This activity is perfect for art lovers as it combines the two most emblematic museums of Medellín.
- Explore the Museum of Antioquia
- Get details by professional guides of the
- Antioquia Museum & the Museum of Modern Art
- Visit the innovative Modern Art Museum **
* Can be subject to change
** The Modern Art Museum is closed on Mondays
- Travel insurance
- Bilingual attendance
- Private transport & pick up service at your hotel
- Private guide at the Antioquia Museum and the MAMM
- Entrance Fees to the Antioquia Museum & the MAMM
- Water & snack
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.