Duration: 4 hours
Medellín is the cultural melting pot of Colombia and capital of the Paisa region. It offers the visitor a huge gastronomic variety of typical Colombian food. Explore the hustle and bustle of the city centre of Medellín on a unique culinary walking tour and try the most emblematic street-food of the region and Colombia. Try delicious “Empanadas” and “Buñuelos” or “Arepa” filled with homemade cottage cheese and taste the sweetness of Colombian desserts. There are plenty of traditional options – some are fried, some are sweet, some are healthy – Medellín is foodies’ paradise. Stroll through a small local market area and enjoy mouth-watering exotic fruits and a fresh juice. This tour takes you deep into Colombia´s culinary heart and provides an unforgettable foodie experience
- Discover the culinary variety of Colombian street food
- Explore downtown Medellín in a different way
- Taste new flavours and get further “foodie” information about the city
* Can be subject to change
- Travel insurance
- Bilingual attendance
- Pick up service at your hotel & private transport *
- Walking tour in downtown Medellín
- Different street foods & exotic fruits
- A delicious fruit juice
* Only if booking with private transport
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.