Duration: 5 Hours from Mocoa
On its way to the jungle, the powerful Caquetá River forms a spectacular volcanic rock canyon called Mandiyaco in the Inga language (“the river that rules”) and which the locals have characterized by giving names of animals to the different rock formations and pipes that we can find here. In this pleasant boat ride, we will be able to visit and get to know a sector of the canyon as well as cool off in the river. This is an ideal activity to connect with nature, relax, contemplate and enjoy the landscape in which the mountain gives way to the jungle.
- Local bilingual guide
- Boat tour
- Accident insurance
- Personal expenses
- Activities or expenses not specified in the plan
- TRANSPORTATION SUPPLEMENT: 39
- Average temperature: 30°C.
- Wear comfortable warm clothing and walking shoes, hiking boots, wear gloves a hat or cap, poncho or a raincoat, bathing suits.
- Suggested schedule: In the morning or in the afternoon before 2:00 am
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.