Duration: 6-7 Hours from Mocoa
Visit one of the most famous places in Putumayo in this activity of authentic connection with nature at the End of the World Reserve just 15 minutes from Mocoa. From the entrance of the reserve, we will cross a suspended bridge that crosses the Mocoa river to get to the path that leads to an indigenous town of Los Pastos and that also, the locals say, connects with the San Agustín Archaeological Park.
On the hike of approximately 6 km in which we ascend about 350 meters, we will find the Dantayaco gorge, we will cross a natural stone bridge, and we will see how the stream breaks the mountain rock in several parts and forms countless waterfalls, chorreras (wide, short and low slope falls), slides, pools and natural wells. We will finally arrive at the End of the World waterfall, a 75 m drop from whose edge we can see the urban area of Mocoa and enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of the jungles of the Churumbelos National Park.
- Local bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- Accident insurance
- Personal expenses
- Activities or expenses not specified in the plan
- TRANSPORTATION SUPPLEMENT:39
- Average temperature: 30°C.
- Wear comfortable warm clothing and walking shoes, hiking boots, wear gloves a hat or cap, Poncho or raincoat, and, sunscreen, bathing suits, waterproof bag for cameras, cellphones, etc
- Suggested schedule: In the morning at 9:00 am
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.