Duration: 5 hours.
In its journey through the San Agustín mountains, the Magdalena River crosses a canyon of impressive beauty while its channel flows through exciting rapids, ideal for enjoying a rafting circuit. The difficulty level of the proposed circuit is easy (Level I-II, some level III rapids), suitable for both inexperienced people and those who have already paddled and are looking for a new adventure. But if an extra dose of adrenaline is desired, we just have to notify it so that another route of greater difficulty (Level IV) can be programmed for the day.
- Local guide
- Private transportation
- Equipment rental
- Accident insurance
- Personal expenses
- Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
- The bilingual guide is not available for this activity.
- Average temperature: 18°C
- Wear a bathing suit and comfortable clothing, shoes that adjust properly to feet, with non-slip soles and that you don´t mind getting wet, and wear sunscreen.
- Suggested schedule: In the morning at 9:00 am