Duration: For circuits 1: 3-4 hours, for circuits 2: +4 hours., for circuits 3: +2 hours.
Get to know the Tierradentro Archaeological Park, made up of an ethnographic museum of the indigenous Nasa culture and an archaeological museum, as well as several hypogea decorated with anthropomorphic, zoomorphic, and geometric paintings, distributed in the Alto de Segovia and Alto del Duende. The Park is a World Heritage Site declared by UNESCO and with its 162 hypogea, together with San Agustín, it makes up one of the largest necropolises in the world and the largest one in South America.
Depending on the time we have available for our visit, it is also possible to optionally choose one of the following complimentary circuits to the main circuit. These are Circuit 2: hike to El Aguacate hill, in which we can see more hypogea and an impressive panoramic view over the Cauca mountains, or Circuit 3: visit La Pirámide hill just under 1 hour from Inzá which offers a spectacular view of the landscape of the Park.
Circuit 1: To the Alto de Segovia and Alto del Duende Ascent 230 m. from 1,550 m.a.s.l. up to 1,780 m.a.s.l. 6 km walk, about 3 hours.
Circuit 2: To the Alto del Aguacate Ascent 500 m. from 1,550 m.a.s.l. up to 2,050 m.a.s.l. 6 km walk, about 4 hours.
Circuit 3: To The Pyramid Ascent 180 m. from 1,600 m.a.s.l. up to 1,780 m.a.s.l. 2 km walk, about 1 hour.
- Local bilingual guide
- Entrance fees to the Park.
- Private transportation ( For the excursion)
- Accident insurance
- Personal expenses
- Activities or expenses not specified in the plan
- Transportation from/to Inzá.
- In our transportation price list, you can check the price of the service according to your place of origin/destination.
- Average temperature: 15°C.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, wear a hat or cap, Poncho or raincoat and, sunscreen.
- Suggested schedule: In the morning or in the afternoon depending on the time and place of origin/destination of the traveler. The programming of the circuits is also given according to these factors. The Park is generally closed on the first Tuesday of each month.
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.