Duration: 6 hours from Pasto,
Approximately one hour east of Pasto and 2,760 m.a.s.l., we find the La Cocha Lagoon, which is considered one of the most beautiful in Colombia. In addition to the spectacular and relaxing landscape it offers, the lagoon has great ecological value, as it is home to the
Isla de la Corota Flora Sanctuary, the smallest protected area in Colombia, and is also a RAMSAR Wetland of International Importance.
We will be able to travel a part of the lagoon by boat, as well as take a quiet walk of approximately 1 hour along the island's trails (one of 550 and another of 200 m) observing different species of flora and resident and migratory birds.
- Local bilingual guide
- Entrance fees to the Corota Island Fauna and Flora Sanctuary
- Private transportation from Pasto
- Accident insurance
- Personal expenses
- Activities or expenses not specified in the plan
- Average temperature: 11°C.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, wear a hat or cap, Poncho or raincoat and, sunscreen.
- Suggested schedule: In the morning at 9:00 am or in the afternoon at 2:00 pm (if visitors are lodging in the lagoon area).
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.