SONSÓN - CULTURAL HEART OF COLOMBIAN'S COFFEE REGION
Duration: 10 hours
Sonsón is the cultural capital of Andean Antioquia. The idyllic town is located in the Eastern Andean Highlands just a 2- hour drive through lush green mountains. The close-by Páramo of Sonsón with lots of small Andean rivers provides the region with the best conditions for traditional agriculture. Due to the remote location, the town of Sonsón is still full of culture and traditions. The traditional lifestyle of the locals and the unique architecture of its historic center are just two reasons why Sonsón will soon enter the list of Colombian Heritage Villages. Immerse yourself into Andean culture and experience Paisa traditions firsthand, visiting local communities of the region. On a hike around the village, you observe unique Andean landscapes and pristine waterfalls. Furthermore, your participation supports the small- scale farmers of the region.
- Travel to the heart of the Paisa Culture
- Experience first-hand the traditional lifestyle of the local farmers
- Enjoy some of the most impressive viewpoints of the Antioquia Andes
* Can be subject to change
- Travel Insurance
- Private Transport & pick up service at your hotel
- Bilingual attendance
- Tour of the historic center (cultural heritage)
- Entrance fee to the village museum
- Support of a local farmer cooperative
- Guided hike around the village
- Traditional lunch *
- Coffee break
* Dish of the day + lemonade
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.
Price per adult from