Duration: 9 hours
Very close to Bogotá are small towns that are frozen in time, with a quiet environment that contrasts with the rhythm of the city. Investing your free time in exploring their culture, gastronomy and crafts will be a rewarding activity. You will have the opportunity to visit beautiful towns such as Chía, Cajicá, Tabio, Calera, Sopó, Tenjo or Guasca, destinations that delight with their landscapes, flavors and the cordiality of their people.
- Bilingual Guide
- Private transportation
- Visit Cajicá, Sopó, Chía, Sesquilé y La Calera
- Visit Salt Cathedral or Guatavitá
- Entrance fees
- Travel or accident insurance
- Personal expenses
- Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
- Suggested hour: 9:00 am 3
- Wear warm clothes
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Please wear sunscreen
- The weather can change throughout the day