CARTAGENA - KAYAK CITY TOUR
Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes Approx. With this tour you will experience Cartagena from a different point of view, visiting sights such as the Clock Tower, the Pegasus Pier, the Virgin of the Bay, and the Roman Bridge. We will navigate through the San Lazaro lagoon, where we will find mangroves that extend along the only part of the walls that is until today located directly by the water. We will reach the island of birds, a mangrove island inhabited by countless birds that we can observe, always sailing through the Caribbean Sea aboard a kayak in which you discover a face unknown to many in the city.
- Departures: 8am, 10am, 2.30pm & 4.30pm
- (recommended to be there 10 minutes before departure time)
- Preparation and basic instructions for kayaking
- Departure: Fortress Fuerte San Sebastián de Pastelillo in Manga
- Return to Fortress Fuerte San Sebastián de Pastelillo in Manga
- Equipment (kayak, paddle, and life jacket)
- Basic ground instruction
- Bilingual Guide Hydration Pack Personal insurance
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.
Price per adult from
Shedule: 1 day(s)
Availability: Monday - Sunday
Location: Cartagena, Colombia