CONCEPCIÓN - IDYLLIC COLONIAL TREASURE
Duration: 10 hours
The village of Concepción is known for its historical and architectural heritage sites surrounded by breathtaking landscapes. The area full of crystal clear rivers and waterfalls was the hometown of Colombia's national hero Jose María Córdova, who fought for Colombia’s independence.
Discover this colonial town and admire the colorful balconies and houses. More than just a few of these houses have been declared a Cultural Heritage. Enjoy waterfalls, natural river pools, and the unique Colombian peasant culture and experience one of the purest villages in the lush green highlands of Antioquia.
- Visit one of the well-kept secrets of colonial Antioquia in the Eastern Andes
- Admire the beauty of the colonial village center with colorful houses and balconies
- Enjoy the refreshing waters of the Matasano waterfalls
- Explore the lush green highlands of East Antioquia
* Can be subject to change
- Private transportation incl. pick-up service
- Travel insurance
- Bilingual attendance
- Traditional lunch *
- Entrance fee to Museum José María Córdova
- Hike to the waterfall
- Tour around the colonial center of Concepción
* Dish of the day + lemonade
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.
Price per adult from