Duration: 10 hours
This day-trip combines a visit to the flower village Santa Elena and a tour to the famous Peñol Boulder in Guatapé. Start the day in the small village of Santa Elena, which is located high up in the mountains of Antioquia less than an hour outside of Medellín. Visit the area where the well-known floral arrangements have become a famous symbol of Medellín. Travel through the green hills to the Peñol Boulder in Guatapé, known as one of the most spectacular destinations in the surrounding area of Medellín, and climb the 220 m high monolith with a staircase of 740 steps. In Santa Elena, we visit an organic flower farm and get in touch with the traditional culture of the mountain villages of Antioquia. In Guatapé we enjoy the local food and breathtaking views of the stunning surroundings full of green mountains and blue lakes. Guatapé is famous for its colorful paintings decorating the houses of the village.
- Visit the idyllic Santa Elena town and meet a traditional “Silletero”
- Visit an organic flower farm
- Climb the Peñol Boulder and enjoy breathtaking views
- A scenic ride through the Eastern highlands of Antioquia
- Enjoy the laid-back village lifestyle of Guatapé
* Can be subject to change
- Private transportation incl. pick-up service
- Travel insurance
- Bilingual attendance
- Traditional lunch *
- Coffee break
- Visit an organic flower farm + Meet a traditional “Silletero”
- Entrance fee to the Peñol Boulder
* Dish of the day + lemonade
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.