MEDELLÍN - BOTANICAL GARDEN
Duration: 2 hours
The Botanical Garden of Medellín, located in the middle of the city, is more than an important source of oxygen in the Medellín valley. It is one of the few natural spots for local recreation within the city. It also provides a large amount ecological projects and scientific investigations due to its strategic location next to the University of Antioquia. The area with a size of 14 ha is home to more than 4,500 different species of plants. It offers a large collection of orchids, the national flower of Colombia. Meet one of the biologists of the Botanical Garden and learn first-hand about the ecological and social importance of this protected area within urban Medellín. Furthermore, get an insight on the fragile Colombian ecosystems exposed in the park.
- Private transport on request!
- Only in the “Jardín Botánico” of Medellín!
- Only available in combination of one the Medellín City tours mentioned above!
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
- Bilingual attendance
- Expert: Biologist (2 hours)
- Private transport (2 extra hours)
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.
Price per adult from