Duration: 8 hours
Flowers are the symbol of Medellín and the annual Flower Festival in August is the cultural highlight of the year. The most important cultural event of the “Feria de las Flores” is the unique flower parade. The local flower farmers walk down the hills into town to celebrate the flower festival within the city. The impressive flower arrangements are unique cultural expressions of the regional “Paisa” people.
- Enjoy the most important cultural event of Medellín
- Experience the “Paisa” Culture firsthand
- Observe the impressive flower arrangements
* Can be subject to change
- Travel insurance
- Bilingual attendance
- Private transport & pick up service at your hotel
- Entrance fee to the “Desfile de Silleteros”
- Water & snack
Tour available in August.
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.