MEDELLÍN - NATURE EXPERIENCE & WATERFALL-HIKE
Duration: 4 hours
The city of Medellín, surrounded by green hills, is perfect to experience the Andean nature just a few minutes ride from the city. This half-day activity takes you to the eco-trail to the “La Miel” waterfall. The hike takes about 90 minutes following a small river to reach the impressive waterfall (20 m) through dense Andean cloud forest. Enjoy this ideal nature activity to experience Andean flora and fauna in the nature reserve “La Miel”.
- Experience an eco-hike through Andean cloud forest
- Enjoy the impressive “La Miel” waterfall (20m)
- Swim in the natural pools of the “La Miel” nature reserve
- Explore Andean nature just outside of Medellín
* Can be subject to change
- Travel insurance
- Bilingual attendance
- Water & snack
- Private transport & pick up service at your hotel
Not included Please note
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Please bring spare clothes and shoes to change (as you walk up a river)
This hike requires a good physical condition!
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.
Price per adult from