Duration: 4 hours
One of the most traditional nightlife experiences in the valley of Medellín is a visit of the “Fondas” – local bars with exotic decoration and typical Colombian music, located in the suburbs of the city. The decoration of common artefacts, traditional appliances, paintings and religious icons reflects the cultural heritage of the so-called Paisa Culture. Back in the days the “Fondas” were traditional shops throughout the Andean mountains around Medellín where the farmer stopped to take a break with their mules and horses to enjoy the typical “Aguardiente” liquor. Nowadays the “Fonda” is a very popular place for entertainment of the locals. This tour takes you to several local “Fondas” where you try traditional food and drinks while listening to typical Colombian music.
- Enjoy Colombian nightlife in a different way
- Celebrate and interact with locals
- Try different types of snacks and drinks
* Can be subject to change
- Travel insurance
- Bilingual attendance
- Private transport & pick up service at your hotel
- Visit of 2 Fondas
- 2 shots of Colombian Rum or Aguardiente per person
- 2 beers (local brand) or soft drinks per person
- Street food in Sabaneta
Recommended on Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays (evening hours)!
Not included :
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.