NATURE EXPERIENCE – NATURE RESERVE “RIO CLARO”
Duration: 10 hours
During this day-trip explore the fascinating landscape of the mountains of the Eastern Andes. The unique Nature Reserve Rio Claro has been voted one the most beautiful river sceneries in Colombia. Its crystal-clear water and the riverbed of marble meander through the narrow canyon lush with tropical rain forest. Afterwards you have plenty of time to relax on the stunning beaches of the Claro River. Enjoy zip-lining across the river or other outdoor activities in the surrounding rainforest.
- Discover the tropical jungle and the crystal-clear waters of the “Rio Claro”
- Enjoy zip-lining or other outdoor activities in the surrounding rainforest
- Enjoy a pleasant ride through lush green highlands full of tropical vegetation
* Can be subject to change
- Travel insurance
- Bilingual attendance
- Private Transportation and Pick-up Service
- Entrance fee to the “Rio Claro” Nature reserve
- Traditional lunch *
- Water & snack
* Dish of the day + lemonade
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.
Bilingual guide: 10 USD
Trilingual guide: 15 USD
Price per adult from