Duration: 2 days/ 1 night
Experience this perfect combination of adrenaline and coffee culture in Medellín's Southwest – the hidden coffee region of Colombia. Surrounded by beautiful landscapes you get an insight into the coffee growing process “from the plant to your cup!” Feel your adrenaline at the mighty waterfalls at the “San Antonio” nature reserve and enjoy a unique outdoor adventure – rappelling. Be fascinated by breathtaking views over the Cauca Valley in the colonial mountain village Támesis, surrounded by coffee and banana plantations
- Private transportation incl. pick-up service
- Travel insurance
- Accommodation (hotel in Támesis)
- Meals (1x breakfast / 1x lunch)
- Rappel at the San Antonio falls in Támesis
- Coffee Workshop „...from the plant to the cup! “
- Bilingual attendance
* Rappel subject to availability
- Adventure activity at the Támesis falls: rafting or rappel
- Experience amazing views over beautiful landscapes in Colombia
- Visit of an organic coffee farm + Coffee Tour „from the plant to the cup!“
- Be accommodated at a charming hotel in Támesis
Day 1: Coffee Workshop (L)
This morning you visit a traditional coffee farm where you get an insight on this most famous Colombian product. Learn more about the process of coffee production, from the cultivation of coffee plants, the harvesting and processing – from the coffee plant to the cup. After that enjoy a road trip through amazing landscapes to the valley of the Cauca River to the mountain village of Támesis, where you spend the night.
Day 2: Adventure in Támesis – Rappel (B)
This day holds an adventure for you. In the morning you hike on an ancient indigenous path up into the cloud forest above the village and experience rappel (torrentismo) at a 60 m (196 ft) waterfall accompanied by experienced guides. The nature reserve “San Antonio” is surrounded by Andean cloud forest and is full of waterfalls and huge boulders, ideal for those looking for adventurous activities. In the late afternoon we will hit the road again and head back to Medellín.
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Price in dollars "USD" and, accommodation is a mid-range hotels. The price may vary depending on the number of people.
Bilingual guide: 10 USD
Trilingual guide: 15 USD