MEDELLÍN - CITY EXPERIENCE
Duration: 4 hours
This tour takes you in just 4 hours to the most important touristic sights of the “City of Eternal Spring” --Medellín--. Explore downtown Medellín and the historical centre. Listen to local musicians and the traditional “Guasca” music while visiting Parque Berrío. Stroll through the hustle and bustle of downtown Medellin to the famous Botero Plaza with an exhibition of the Colombian artist Fernando Botero, whose sculptures have become a landmark of the city. Take the Metro Cable up to Santo Domingo, which was once a notorious area of gang violence in Medellín. The cable car was constructed to make the inner city more accessible to people from the outskirts and allows visitors a glimpse into the lives of the marginalized population. While enjoying the spectacular view you learn more about the transformation of Medellín from one of the most dangerous cities in the world to a fascinating melting pot of cultures with possibly the warmest and friendliest people in the world.
- Experience the colourful hustle and bustle of Medellín’s city centre
- Visit the most known touristic spots – Plaza Botero, Parque Berrío, Santo Domingo
- Tour of the historic centre and visit the famous Botero statues
- Take the cable car up the mountains and learn more about the history of Medellín
* Can be subject to change
- Travel insurance
- Bilingual attendance
- Public transport (metro, funicular)
- Coffee break
- Tour of the historic centre
- Pick up service at your hotel & private transport *
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.
Price per adult from