Duration: 4 hours
The small village of Santa Elena is located less than an hour outside of Medellín, in the mountains of Antioquia (over 2000 m high). It is home to a great variety of traditional flower farmers. The flower arrangements of the Flower Festival (“Feria de Flores”), called “silletas” have an impressive history, and are today a cultural symbol of Medellín.
On this tour we visit an organic flower farm and experience the traditional peasant culture of Santa Elena.
- Visit the idyllic town Santa Elena and meet a traditional “Silletero”
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the valley of Medellín
- Visit an organic flower farm
- Meet local farmers and get to know their way of life in balance with nature
* Can be subject to change
- Travel insurance
- Bilingual attendance
- Private transport & pick up service at your hotel
- Visit of a traditional flower farm
- Coffee break
• Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.