Duration: 2 hours from Villavieja.
Today we can enjoy a pleasant walk along the Magdalena River that passes next to Villavieja. We will board a small motorized canoe and sail guided by a local fisherman who will tell us some secrets of his job that we can put into practice during the tour. This is also a good opportunity to observe the animals and plants of the riverbank, as well as to enjoy a refreshing swim at one of its beaches. The tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours and ends at the starting point in Villavieja.
- Local bilingual guide
- Boat ride with a local fisherman guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel or accident insurance
- Personal expenses
- Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
- Average temperature: 30°C
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, wear a hat or cap, bathing suit and wear sunscreen.
- Suggested schedule: In the morning (between 6:00 am and 11:00 am) or in the afternoon (after 2:00 pm).