SOUTHWEST- HORSEBACK RIDING IN THE TATACOA DESERT
Duration: 2 hours from Villavieja.
If you enjoy horseback riding, we offer a circuit from Villavieja through the landscapes of the Tatacoa Desert to La Venta where we can see an interesting site of fossils of prehistoric animals. We can combine this ride with other activities in the area such as the walk along the Magdalena River or the Visit to the Astronomical Observatory.
- Local bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel or accident insurance
- Personal expenses
- Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
- Average temperature: 30°C
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, wear a hat or cap, bathing suit and wear sunscreen.
- Suggested schedule: In the morning (between 6:00 am and 11:00 am) or in the afternoon (after 2:00 pm).
Price per adult from