Duration: 3 hours.
Coffee is an essential product for both the economy of San Agustín and for other towns in this region, where the best specialty coffees in Colombia are currently produced. On this tour, we will be able to visit an organic coffee farm where we can learn about the bean production process in a very authentic way, from the seed and sowing, until obtaining the final product. Our guide will be Luis Alejandro, owner of Finca La Cabaña, who proudly and humbly shows us the success of his work and that of his father, who began growing coffee here over more than 50 years ago. At the end of the tour, Luis will invite us to enjoy some of his fantastic specialty coffees with all our senses.
- Local bilingual guide
- Transportation from/to the hotel in San Agustín.
- Entrance fees.
- Accident insurance
- Personal expenses
- Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
- Average temperature: 18°C
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, wear a hat or cap and wear sunscreen.
- Suggested schedule: In the morning at 9:00 am or in the afternoon at 2:00 pm.