Duration: 6 hours.
30 kilometers northwest of San Agustín (approx. 1 hour), on the road that leads to the Colombian Massif and the Laguna de la Magdalena where the river of the same name is born, we find the little town of Quinchana. Here, the mythical San Agustín culture also left traces of its passage through the region, of which monolithic statues have been found, as well as remains of an old cemetery, apparently of children. In this tour we go to this Archaeological Park located 40 minutes walking from the town, and optionally we can visit the small but beautiful Gotas de Navidad waterfall walking another 25 minutes from the Park.
- Local bilingual guide
- Transportation from/to the hotel in San Agustín.
- Entrance fee to the park
- Accident insurance
- Personal expenses
- Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
- Average temperature: 18°C
- Wear a bathing suit and comfortable clothing, shoes that adjust properly to feet, wear a hat or cap and wear sunscreen.
- Suggested schedule: In the morning at 9:00 am