Duration: 2-3 Hours from Mocoa
Visit one of the most famous places in Putumayo in this activity of authentic connection with nature in the End of the World Reserve just 15 minutes from Mocoa. From the entrance of the reserve, we will cross a suspended bridge that crosses the Mocoa river to get to the path that leads to an indigenous town of Los Pastos and that also, the locals say, connects with the San Agustín Archaeological Park.
During the visit to the Paway Natural Reserve near Villagarzón, we will be able to learn about the life cycle of Amazonian butterflies and their importance in this complex ecosystem, as well as visit its botanical garden, which has an interesting collection of Amazonian plants.
There are three short hiking trails through the forest that we can choose from:
• River path: 1.3 km.
• Forest path: 1.4 km.
• Path to the well: 300 m.
- Local bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- Accident insurance
- Personal expenses
- Activities or expenses not specified in the plan
- TRANSPORTATION SUPPLEMENT: 39
- Average temperature: 30°C.
- Wear comfortable warm clothing and walking shoes, hiking boots, wear gloves a hat or cap, Poncho or raincoat.
- Suggested schedule: In the morning or in the afternoon before at 2:00 am
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.