Duration: 2-3 Hours from Mocoa
The Suruma Park is a research center and a reserve with more than 100 hectares of protected forest where we can learn about the fauna and flora of the biological environments of Putumayo, where the mountain meets the jungle. We will visit the botanical garden where we can observe different medicinal plants used by the ancestral doctors of the indigenous communities that inhabit this territory, and then a sector where there are several jungle animals that have been the object of illegal traffic and have been given a place to be protected and recovered inside the reserve
- Local bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- Accident insurance
- Personal expenses
- Activities or expenses not specified in the plan
- TRANSPORTATION SUPPLEMENT: 39
- Average temperature: 30°C.
- Wear comfortable warm clothing and walking shoes, hiking boots, wear gloves a hat or cap, Poncho or a raincoat.
- Suggested schedule: In the morning or in the afternoon before 2:00 am
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.