Duration: 5 hours.
We will visit the town of Silvia, located 1 hour and a half north of Popayán, where every Tuesday the Guambiano-Misak indigenous community that lives in the surrounding villages gathers to exchange their products, resulting in a colorful market. These are the children of the indigenous communities that originally inhabited this region and still preserve some of their ancestral heritage.
In the central square of the town, we will meet our local host who will take us through the market, telling us a little bit about the customs and history of her community, but also about the interesting variety of colors, s.ells and flavors of the Andean products that
are sold here
- Local bilingual guide from Popayán
- Private transportation
- Accident insurance
- Personal expenses
- Activities or expenses not specified in the plan.
- Average temperature: 15°C.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, wear a poncho or raincoat, hat or cap and, sunscreen.
- Suggested schedule: In the morning at 9:00 am.
- This tour is only available on Tuesdays.
Price in dollars "USD". The price may vary depending on the number of people.